Flash CPB Firmware file using YDGP Tool
Hi! This post guides you through the detailed steps to flash the CPB firmware file using the YDGP Tool. Sit back and relax while you go through the post. Follow the detailed steps and thank us later.
It is always better to have the data back-up when we are dealing with the firmware and flashing things.
Charge up your phone to at least 50-60 %, since the flashing takes some time and to be on the safer side.
Follow detail guide:
- Download Driver and install them.
- Power off the phone by long press on the power button and selecting on power button.
- Connect the device to be flashed to the computer using USB cable.
- Download the YDGP Tool and extract the same, select the YGDPC.exe file and Click it.
- enter the Password ase and click on Login button (Password is 369 or 9527)
Choose Assembly and Click the Login.
Now, Click the “Config” Icon to locate The CPB Firmware and Apply.
1. Wait for some time as it verifies for the required files.
2. Make sure that the device is connected before you upgrade.
3. Last Step, Click the “Start Button to begin the Flashing Process.
4. Disconnect the device and close the application and restart the device and it should work normally.
5. Process will start and end of the process you will see “Upgrade Successful” message on the screen.
6. ALL Done!!!
7. Congratulations!!!! You have successfully flashed the CPB firmware using YGDP flash tool. Reboot your device and setup it again.
Important Points Before Flashing ROM Using YGDP Tool
- CPB firmware flashing process will wipe all user data nd phone data completely.
- Password is 369 or 9527 if it’s asking at the time of login.
- Sometime you may face compatibility issue on Windows 7, windows 8 or Windows 10. So run the “YGDP tool” in windows xp compatible mode.
- YGDP flash tool supports only and only CPB based firmware.