Howto flash stock firmware Samsung phones all models
In this article, we share with you how to install the original rom for Samsung phones.
You have to follow our step by step guide to upgrade your Samsung smartphone in easy way.
- download the correct version of the device, if wrong machine will be brick
- The battery of the device must remain above 50%
NOTE: Back up all your important data before performing this operation.
Step 1: Download Odin on your PC
Step 2: Download and install USB driver for Samsung on your PC
Step 3 : Download stock firmware for your device and extract on your PC
- 3.1: Single Firmware file:
3.2: multiple Firmware file:
Step 4: enable USB Debugging on your samsung device
- open settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging > Tick or slide to enable
Step 5: Turn off your Samsung device
Step 6: Go to Download Mode by Press and hold Volum Down+Home+Power button. Once in download mode, press Volum Up button to continue.
Step 7: Open Odin software, and connect You device to the computer, Odin will automatically check device/port and show “added”.
Step 8: choose stock firmware:
- If Singgle Firmware: Click on “PDA” button > select tar.md5 file and press “Start” to begin flash
- If multiple Firmware :
- – Click on “PIT” button select file extension .pit
- – CLICK on “BL” or “BOOTLOADER” button select BL_xxx_tar.md5 file
- – Click on “AP” button select AP_xxx_tar.md5 file
- – Click on “CP” button select CP_xxx_tar.md5 file
- – Click on “CSC” button select CSC_xxx_tar.md5 file and press “Start” to begin flash.
Step 9: When you see PASS! . Samsung device will restart automatically.
Step 10: Now, your device will bootloop. you have to boot in to Recovery mode by: Press and hold Volum Up+Home+Power (some models use Home + Power)
Step 11: in Recovery Mode, choose “Wipe data/Factory reset” select “Yes” to continue.
Step 12: Select Reboot System Now, Your device will restart without bootloop, Your device have Flashed.
Follow detail Video tutorial: