1. You are leaving firmwarecn.com to an external link which means we do not own any of those files or websites.
2. If you are trying to flash your smartphone, you might want to check the socs of your smartphone.
3. Also, make sure you are flashing the right firmware for your smartphone.
4. This will help you avoid downloading the wrong firmware.
5. If your smartphone is a Mediatek Socs or you downloaded a MediaTek Firmware, then you need an SP Flash Tool to flash and Vcom Drivers.
6. If your smartphone is a Qualcomm Snapdragon firmware, you will need Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to flash Qualcomm Smartphone.
7. If you are flashing firmware for Spreadtrum smartphone, you are going to need SpreadTrum UpgradeDowngradee Tool. SpreadTrum firmware comes in .PAC format.
8. There are other smartphones, It can be Qualcomm Snapdragon, MediaTek, Intel, Spreadtrum or other Android OS, Their firmware might be different depending on their maker.
9. We might not be able to cover them in our post, you can learn how to flash the firmware from https://firmware247.com.
10. If you are looking for a firmware of any smartphone, you can download them in our All Smartphone firmware list.